Sunday, February 10, 2008

winter's on the wing

The last few days have been GORGEOUS here! It's been a perfect weekend for being outside. Friday for lunch two friends and I bought baguettes, cheese, and cookies at the grocery and had a picnic in Jardin des Plantes, and it was so lovely. All weekend I've been spending a lot of time outdoors, either in parks, walking around, or outside in cafes.

A Sweet Briar friend and I are about to buy tickets to see "Le Roi Lion" (The Lion King) on stage and I'm really excited about that! It's not until May, but we found out that you can get tickets for 25 euros. They're not prime seats, but it's still The Lion King on stage AND in French. So cool.

This evening Pauline (host sister) invited me into the other room to listen to the violin pieces that she's been working on. Her dad was there taking notes, and Gregoire (host brother) was recording everything, so it was pretty intense. She's really amazing.

Mmmmk I'm about to eat dinner, so I'll leave it at that for now.
A plus tard

No comments: