Friday, May 30, 2008

the end

I absolutely can't believe that I'm leaving Paris on Sunday. I have no idea where this semester went.

My classes are obviously done now (the only grade I know is Spanish though... 16/20- which translates to an "A" because the French grading system is really strange. Nobody gets a 20, and only God is capable of getting a 19. A 10 is still passing.)

Yesterday Rujuta (the other American girl who lives upstairs) called me in a panic because she couldn't see how she could possibly get all her stuff in her suitcases. Somehow it got in, but I'm not quite sure how.

I really am going to miss a lot of things about Paris. The pastries, the walking, watching dubbed American movies with my host-siblings, the crepes (actually it's pretty remarkable that I haven't grown to be enormous while I was here, considering all the crepes, chocolate, cheese, and baguettes I've had... I guess the immense amount of walking I've done balanced that out...), friends... ok, I'll miss lots and lots of things...
Buuut not gonna lie, I'm a little bit excited about being home, too.

So my stuff is mostly packed up, I've been trying to be out in Paris as much as possible these last few days, and trying to see people before they take off (quite a few have already left).

Basically it's been the most amazing semester ever, and I'm really pretty sad that it's already over, but happy that I was even able to do it!
See you all soon!

1 comment:

Paul said...

We are definitely looking forward to having you home! And very happy you had a great semester in Paris.
Love,
Dad